Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Wear the Flags

Did you watch the 2024 Olympics in France?  The opening ceremony left me with questions, but the presentation of the countries athletes of course was the best part of the ceremony.   One of my favorite sports in the Olympics is the long distance race.  The absolute determination to push through to the end is so admirable.  

For some reason I chose to google dresses in flag colors.  Maybe many of you already knew there were dresses using flag colors, but I didn't.   I was pleasantly surprised at the image responses that came up during my search.


Flag colors - Rwanda, redbubble.com


Flag colors - Norway, etsy.com


Flag colors - Belgium, redbubble.com


Flag colors - Canada, etsy.com


Flag colors - Jamaica, etsy.com


Till next blog!  Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment