Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Facts of Life Facts of Fashion

I'm an absolute fan of The Facts of Life television series.  I remember waiting eagerly for the new episode to air each week. I loved the quality of the program, the characters, the school setting.  I was just telling a friend yesterday that I can't pick a favorite character; I like all the characters equally on the show.  The personalities are different, but they work well together.  I also loved to see what clothes Jo, Tootie, Natalie, Blair and Mrs. Garrett would wear each week. Especially Blair.  She was the fashionista.

The girls behind the characters are women now, and they have their own unique fashion sensibilities.  The facts of fashion for all of them is to be comfortable and classy.

Kim Fields, thejaminebrand.com

Mindy Cohn, zimbio.com

Nancy McKeon, icelebz.com

Lisa Welchel, fashionhairstyles2015.com

Charlotte Rae, dailymail.co.uk

Till next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment