Saturday, August 8, 2015

Flattering Flats Fad

 Last Saturday evening, I took my daughter shopping for shoes.  We had both finished work in the evening, and she called my cell and asked if I wanted to shop for shoes.  I was ready to go home and take it easy, but I decided to go with her.  I did promise her a week before  that I would treat her to a pair of shoes, so better to go Saturday than a few days later.  And I did spend quality time with my son on Friday (took him to a movie) so it was the daughter's turn.

Well, she found a fabulous pair of 2" (they might be 3" high actually) wedge heeled sandals  with a great brown print on the wedges, the strapped part in black.  I told her even I would wear those shoes (if I were able to stand in high heels longer than half an hour) because they look just lovely.  But I don't wear heels higher than 1".  Love to be comfortable in my clothing and accessories.  I did buy a couple of flats about a month ago, one a cherry red color, and very comfortable, and the other in a light brown color with a hint of an orange tint.   And so this post is dedicated to flats (and a sandal).

cassiefairy.com


etsy.com


pinterest.com


brit.co


Till next time, next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment