Friday, May 18, 2018

Contemplating Meghan Markle Style

Meghan Markle.... the native Californian will marry Prince Harry tomorrow!  They make such a nice couple.  Looking forward to seeing Meghan's wedding gown on tv.

Meghan used star on the show Suits (I've never watched it, I'll have to watch one episode before the end of next week), owned a blog called Tig (which I just looked up, but she's stopped blogging according to the note on the last post), and worked with Reitmans on a collection of dresses and shirts in her name (you can see her collection at besthealthmag.ca.  

Looking at the photos of her, I see that Meghan loves neutrals.  She wears a lot of black, cream, grey, white and taupe, though she throws in color here and there.  The silhouettes are mostly mod sophisticate and comfortable.


pinterest.com
 
cheatsheet.ca

thekit.ca

nexter.org

harpersbazaar.com


All the best to Meghan and Prince Harry!  Till next blog!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! It’s Susan of Metropolitan Frock. I want to thank you for supporting my blog way back in it’s infancy stage. It meant a lot that at least one person appreciates what I do. I’m still at this thing and I’ve just recently been blessed to share once again. I want to invite you to join a little community I began called UnSewlicited. You can find me on Facebook or Instagram under that name. I hope you are living your best life today and everyday! I look forward to exchanging ideas. Peace, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan. I'll definitely check out your new blog. I like the title, clever way of using the word sew. I'm glad you're still blogging.

    ReplyDelete