Friday, November 20, 2009

Fashionistas Clothing Must Haves for Fall/Winter 2010

My list of must have clothing pieces for fall and winter 2010 is somewhat different than  other lists I've looked at today.  At least the lists, and mine, agree on three pieces of clothing, the boot, the military jacket and the knit sweater ( theirs mention chunky sweaters and mine mention the fitted turtleneck).  I'm not doing too bad!

According to www.womensfashion.suite101.com and www fashionising.com, the clothing pieces to add to your wardrobe are:

  1. Thigh high boots
  
  2. Sheer clothing      (blouses, dresses)
  
  3.  Leather clothing  (skirts, jackets)  
  
  4.  Asymmetrical tops

  5.  Military jacket

  6.  Chunky knits
 
  7.  Capes and cloaks






The three items from this list that weren't on mine that I would also like to have are  the sheer blouse and dress, asymmetrical top and a chunky knit sweater.  I've been wearing sheer blouses that I've made over tank tops for the past few summers.  I'd like a sheer dress to wear over a strap dress, this is something I'll have to make.  I love loose sheers, they're easy to wear and allow the skin to breathe (but this doesn't apply for winter).  Asymmetrical blouses I find refreshing, somewhat out of the box, a bohemian look.  And for those of you that know I design bohemian style clothing, asymmetrical is definately up my alley.  Who can let a winter pass by without having a comfy sweater to wear,  especially for outings such as tobogganing and skating?  

Till next blog!


















Thigh high boots - www.shoppingedge.com
Asymmetrical top - www.aswechange.com
Chunky sweater - www.tradercity.com


No comments:

Post a Comment