Monday, October 18, 2010

Celebrating My New Boots

I was fortunate to receive a pair of boots that I was eyeing for some time sooner than I expected to get it.  I wasn't expecting to get it for two months.  It's looks close enough to the grey ugg boots I posted in my blog titled "Comfortable Style" in  August.  The boots reach just below the knee, they're grey imitation suede (yay!) and have a flat heel.  I love the color grey for this season.

To celebrate my grey boots, I'm focusing on boots in this blog.

Argyle knit ugg boots, www.kaboodle.com

Betts riding boots, http://blogs.lasoo.com.au

Boots by Carlos Santana, www.geekshoes.com

Ankle boots by Charmone, www.healthybodyhappyearth.com

Suedette Boots, www.mylovelybigfeetblog.com

Grey uggs, www.go4ugg.com
 I apologize for posting the grey uggs again.  Just love that boot!  Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment