Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Additions to SK Clothes

I have three more pieces of clothing, one designed by me, and two designed by my daughter, to add to the SK Clothes collection.  The Party Dress (which I've named the dress I made) is made of three blouses: one was an aqua silk shirt, one was a burgundy polyester shirt, and the last one was a textured polyester sleeveless blouse.   It came out beautifully.  The white blouse, by my daughter, is made from a polyester fabric.  It has a drawstring at the hem.  The shorts are made from black cotton, and it's pleated from front to back.  It has a left side zippered one-button opening.  The pieces are roomy and comfortable.  The blouse and shorts could be dressed up with black tights and black low-heeled shoes or boots for a Christmas/holiday look.  Check my website portfolio at: www.wix.com/skclothes/SK

Party dress by SK Clothes

Drawstring blouse and pleated shorts, SK Clothes

Pleated shorts by SK Clothes
 Working on more pieces next week.  Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment