Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So Suitable for Fall - Leather and Suede

I received my avon catalogues two days ago.  While looking through the Avon book campaign #20, I read "fall is all about leather and suede".  When you think about it, Avon is absolutely right.  Leather and suede are colored usually in dark and neutral colors such as black, brown and tan, and are strong materials.

1982 jacket, www.bijouliving.com
The first time, I think, my full attention was brought to leather was through the guy I had a crush on in grade 11 and 12 in high school.  His usual "uniform" was a white t-shirt, denim jeans, and a black leather jacket.  From then I loved black leather jackets.  I wonder what he's doing now?

Dior Nappa Patent Leather Tote, www.ling-replicas.net

Suede jacket, www.newseasonfashion.co.uk

Suede Booties, www.the-covetech.com

Trendy men's leather hoodie jacket, http://trend-men.com
Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment