Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Canadian Black Brands

Canada has an abundance of gifted and talented people.  Among them are Black Canadian fashion designers with vibrant brands that I think are on par with the top fashion designers in North America.  I can say these designers are very inspired!  For me, any apparel with a futuristic look already has my attention.  And I have to say all these silhouettes have succeeded in doing that!

I now have three more designers of Black heritage to add to my rostrum of favorite clothing designers:  Andrea Iyamah, Stacey Martin and Israella Kobla.  


                                                                        andreaiymah.com


                                                       israellakobla.com


                                                                      staceymartinlifestyle.com


                                                   staceymartinlifestyle.com


                                                                         andreaIyamah.com


                                                                        israellakobla.com 


I'm curious to know which outfit is your favorite.  Honestly, I can't pick just one.  
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment