Saturday, August 14, 2010

If I Could Collect Handbags...

I'm a frugal person by necessity.  But if I had the funds to buy what I wanted rather than what I needed, I would have a big collection of bags.  This is the accessory that I find has a purpose, (besides the belt) though I believe we women get carried away with it.  What exactly do we put in the gigantic bags that have been in style for some time? 

I find the bigger the bag I carry, the more I put in it.  When I thought about it, I didn't really need everything in there.  This summer I've been using a flat black shoulder bag from Avon (it's about 4 years old now) which forced me to use a smaller wallet (actually it's a little purse) and all I bring with me now is a lip balm, handcream, my phone book, sunglasses, business cards,  my cell phone, a mirror, pen, and any slim small booklet that I can read if travelling (that still sounds like a lot, but it fits in the slim bag).   What do men carry?  Themselves and a wallet in the back pocket.

Here are some fun colorful bags I took a fancy to.  I love the ALDO line of bags which can be found at www.amazon.com.  The prices for most of these bags are under $40.00.  What a bargain!


Aldo, www.amazon.com

                            
Aldo, www.amazon.com


Aldo, www.amazon.com
                                                                    

                                    Coach handbags, www.thecheapgirl.com                                                  


www.reitmans.com 
                                                                                                                                                                    
Just to let you know, the blue bag by ALDO is only $19.98!!  That's one bag I have my eye on...  Till next blog!


2 comments:

  1. I think all of our dreams is to collect handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the number one dream for women was to collect shoes. Bags must be number two. I love your link. The bags are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete