Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Sweater Weather

I'm sitting by my glass balcony door right now and feeling the cold.  It's sweater weather again folks!  I love sweaters, they're so comforting and warming.  There are so many versions of the sweater for women.

Fashion designers, I think there's a niche still open.  I had a time looking for unique stylish sweaters for men.   Maybe men don't buy anything too different from what they're used to seeing and wearing currently.   Argyle, solid dark colors, and horizontal stripes are some of the popular sweater styles for men.  Maybe I should work on designing unique sweaters for men myself for fall/winter 2011...


Billabong Yorkshire Sweater, www.dogfunk.com

BKE Speckled Cardigan, www.buckle.com

Element Snuggle Sweater, www.dogfunk.com

Dunmoran Hoodie, www.activejunky.com

Ergo Sweater, www.bizrate.com

Sport Obermeyer Quandry Cardigan, http://skiandsnowboardstore.com
I don't know about you, but I think some of the very style forward websites have some unusual names.  Maybe I should change SK Clothes to something more catchy...
Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment