Friday, March 25, 2011

I Chose Two Men of Style This Week...

It's men of style week, for me anyway!  I had fun looking for Blair Underwood in his stylish duds and it's been a while since I posted that blog.

I have two men of style this week.  They're both actors.  The challenge for me in the future is to find men of style in other sectors of society.  Television and magazines really do influence us; we mostly see and hear quite a bit on the entertainment industry.

Who doesn't know Denzel Washington?  A husband of a lovely lady, Pauletta, a father of four children, an accomplished actor, and, I must say, a man of style!

 
www.seejackshop.com
 From my research, Denzel seems not to be a fussy dresser, but he dresses in contemporary easy pieces which are suitable and fashionable for a mature man.  I enjoyed watching him act in the movies Glory and The Book of Eli, both excellent movies.  These are only two of many Denzel's been in.

The second man of style this week is Anthony Mackie.  I recognized his face, but didn't know his name until yesterday.  He's acted in many movies, a few of which I've seen and enjoyed.  Anthony has acted in Eagle Eye (I saw it - very good!), Freedomland (I want to see it!), and We are Marshall (a football movie- it's also good!).

Photo by James Edstrom, www.timessquaregossip.com
http://sandrarose.com
Anthony has a modern and fun urban sophisticate  sense of fashion.  I like how he puts the seperates togetherLooks like he likes to experiment, and he does it successfully.

Two thumbs up for two well-dressed men.  Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment