Thursday, March 17, 2011

Long Skirts are Back!

I am so happy to say that long skirts are back in fashion.  Spring 2011 and fall 2011 include this clothing style among the others for both seasons.  I read that it was in vogue from fall 2010, but I just found out today.  Am I ever glad.  I find the skirts one inch below the knee or longer much more comfortable to wear.  No need to worry about too much leg showing when sitting.

Now I'll have to buy some inexpensive fabrics and make a couple flowing a-line skirts for myself.  Right now I have a few business look straight calf-length skirts.  My fun side has to come out.  Here are a few of the long skirt styles I find fashionable:

www.chadwicks.com

http://shopping.aol.com

by Dries Van Nortan, www.handbagsfile.com

www.tipjunkie.com

www.globaltextiles.com
Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment