Monday, July 4, 2011

I'll Wear These Bright Hues If...

Canada Day was this past Friday, and as I grow older, I appreciate being a Canadian.  Belated Happy Canada Day!  For the US, Happy Fourth of July!  You all know (well, the Canadians anyway) that the Canadian flag is red and white.  I have no problem with that.  I have a problem with red clothing though...let me add orange to the list.

Nothing against those who love those colors.  I just find red and orange very loud and demanding attention, and I'm kind of low key.  My challenge today was to find red and orange clothes that I would consider wearing.  The solution for me?  Both red and orange fabrics must be combined with other colors.  That I can live with.

Pleated striped tee by Ellos, www.avenue.com

www.thisnext.com


by Valentino, www.thisnext.com


Stargazer print dress by Ali Ro, www.shopstyle.com

Designers, just add a little more length to the dresses for us modest women.  

Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment