Monday, July 25, 2011

60's Vintage Fashion

I heard, as many of you have, that Amy Winehouse died yesterday.  She was only 27 and British, so young and from one of my favorite countries.  Amy had a 60's vibe going on with her beehive hair, and sometimes she wore vintage style clothing.  The first time I saw her was on a Canadian show maybe two or three years ago.  I saw the hair and wondered, then I heard her sing and was fascinated.  I didn't follow her career, but I thought she had a fantastic voice and I was really hoping, because her life was troubled, that she'd get her life back on track.  And so I've found 60's vintage clothing to present in this blog this week. 

www.sqidoo.com

Satin caftan, www.kaboodle.com

by Eliza J., www.shine.yahoo.com

by Emilio Pucci, www.wornthrough.com

Till next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment