Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crossbody Bags - Many Variations

Crossbody bags... I love them.  They can be big enough to carry books, they can be small enough, a wallet on a string, to carry only money, lip balm and kleenex.  I much prefer the latter.  Don't like carrying too much with me, and this need increases as I get older.
 
I remember carrying a medium sized bag, say, 4 years ago.  I would like to know what I stuffed in it, it was heavy.  Then maybe 3 years ago, I decided to lighten my load and bought the small bags, one in white, one bright green, one in black and one taupe.  But I started to find it  annoying to constantly have my hands holding the short strap bags while shopping, while looking for my wallet to pay the cashier, ect.  When I decided to finally use my flat crossbody black bag I had ordered from Avon, revelation!  I was so pleased with my free hands and the fewer items I carried.  It's time for another crossbody bag for me. What color should I get?

www.piperlime.gap.com



www.styleguru.com

Longchamp Blazane crossbody bag, www.huntleather.com.au


www.parentingclan.com

Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment