Saturday, May 29, 2010

Colorful Prom Dresses

It's prom dress season, so I've collected a few pictures of prom dresses that I like.  The dresses I chose were selected on the basis of silhouette first and then color.   Sometimes I can't seperate the two because the silhouette and color go so well together in some cases.  I added three modest gowns as well.  I believe in modest and stylish clothing.  I'm an advocate for gowns and dresses with sleeves or with some form of covering for the shoulders in some way.

I noticed that the first few dresses I chose were blue.  I just love the color.  When I noticed the one color choices, I searched again for dresses I liked in other colors as well.  I had to give equal opportunity to a variety of color dresses (lol).


www.jovani.com

                                        www.sydneyscloset.com

www.nexteve.com





                                     www.promformaldress.com 


                                           www.nexteve.com


For those going to their prom, have a great time.  Till next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment