Monday, September 27, 2010

Children's Clothing - Very Unique Pieces!



I haven't done a blog  on children's clothing, have I?  I've sewn some children's clothing before, and so I'm a bit ashamed of myself for not posting pictures of children's clothes.  My teens are almost grown up, and so my focus obviously are on clothing for young people and adults, but when I see unique children's clothes, I wish I could have purchased a few for my two when they were younger... well, if I were wealthy.

The pieces I've posted are very nice, and somewhat expensive.  For those who can splurge a bit more on their children, investigate www.tuttibella.com and www.peachesandplum.com.


Mignone Blue Cinderella Tunic Dress, www.tuttibella.com  

Luna Luna Copenhagen Motorcycle, www.tuttibella.com
                          
Morf's Brand Grey Grover Tee, www.tuttibella.com  

Imagine Greenwear Safari Tee, www.tuttibella.com

Kenzo Boys Shirtwww.peachesandplumc.om 


 IKKS Boys Cargo Coat,   www,peachesandplum.com
      
  Till next blog!             

No comments:

Post a Comment