Friday, December 31, 2010

Dresses to Celebrate In

 The beginning of the new year is just at our doorstep.  Happy New Year everyone, and a belated Merry Christmas!  Many people will be celebrating the coming of 2011 tonight.    I found a few attractive and unique dresses online that I think many women would love to wear to bring in the new year.  What will you be wearing? 


http://appozitegeist.appozite.com


www.omiru.com

by Igigi Limited Collection, www.divaglamplus.com

Talbots, www.thefashionlist.com  
 What am I wearing, you may be asking?  Hmmm...  I don't know yet... I'll choose something a couple of hours before I'm ready to go out...  I'll try to put together something unusual.

 I hope that 2011 is a year of inward peace and contentment for you all.  Happy New Year!  Till next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment