Saturday, April 10, 2010

Comparing Three Clothing Styles

 Variety is the spice of life.  There are so many styles and choices of clothing to choose from.I decided to compare three different styles of clothing today.  I already know what category I belong to.  Let me know what category you prefer if you wish.


 
Architectural Clothes:





 Bohemian:

                                       

Sophisticated:


                                           
 I like all the outfits. My choices though are: 

1. Architechtural group,  the black and white outfit.   

2.  Bohemian group,  the taupe and black striped dress/blouse (I'd have to wear this over leggings or jeans).   

3.  Sophisticated group,  both the green dress and the suit from the sophisticated group.

Till next blog!
white dress - www.geometricsleep.com
black and white outfit - www.geometricsleep.com  
taupe and black striped dress/blouse - www.araistyle.com
orange,grey and peach dress, rust jacket - www.fashionfame.com
green dress - www.fancyclothesshop.com
black suit - www.jimpaterno.com                             

No comments:

Post a Comment